September is Members Month and we are celebrating!
Conservation Northwest / Aug 31, 2020 / Members
Become a member or renew your membership this month and receive a gift print of our Wild Northwest Photo Contest winner. Refer your friends to be eligible for even more great gifts!
By Jen Mannas, Membership and Operations Associate
It’s officially Members Month and we want to thank all of our members for continuing to support our mission to protect, connect and restore wildlands and wildlife from the Washington Coast to the British Columbia Rockies. Members are a vital part of Conservation Northwest’s vision of a wilder future, and thanks to supporters like you we have been keeping the Northwest wild for more than 30 years!
Last year alone your generosity was critical in supporting our efforts to restore 24,000 acres of forest, plant 5,000 native plants, support 15 focal species like the fisher and wolverine, and protect the Methow Headwaters, just to name a few.
Check out our long list of accomplishments from 2019 made possible with your support!
But there’s so much more work left to do! We need your help to:
- Enhance protections of state public lands to benefit all communities
- Fight for increased mining regulation in British Columbia to protect watersheds like the Skagit River Watershed
- Lobby to bring millions of dollars to Washington state for new wildlife crossings
- Recover Canada lynx in the Kettle River Range
To show our gratitude throughout September, new and renewing members will receive a gift print of one of the winning photographs from our Wild Northwest Photo Contest that was held during August. Congratulations to our winners:
If you’re already a member and know someone who wants to join the Conservation Northwest community, Members Month is a great time to become a member and get rewards for referring your friends and family. As a member, when your friends and family join at the $35 or more level throughout September, we’ll send you a gift to show our appreciation!
- 3 referrals = photo gift print and a Conservation Northwest t-shirt
- 5 referrals = photo gift print and a limited-edition Conservation Northwest grizzly camp mug
- 8 referrals = photo gift print, t-shirt, and limited-edition mug
By helping us engage new members, you enable us to grow our community, expand our impact and sustain our work. Be sure to tell them to enter your name in the comments box when giving online or in their check’s memo so we can track your referrals!
Thank you to all our awesome MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS! We can’t keep the Northwest wild without you!