Become a Corporate Partner!
Looking for a way to engage your business or community group with local conservation projects? We can help organize an innovative engagement opportunity that meets your goals and needs.
Some ways groups regularly partner with us include:
- Supporting Conservation Northwest with an in-kind contribution or event sponsorship.
- Hosting a fundraising event at your business and donating a portion of sales to Conservation Northwest.
- Encouraging employee giving through employee matching or Workplace Giving
- Participating in volunteer restoration work parties or group hikes.
- Supporting our innovative program work through a foundation or corporate grant contact
- Sign your business up with 1% of the planet, or donate a portion of your revenue directly to Conservation Northwest like our partners Sea Witch Botanicals and PNW Provisions!
Learn more about our Corporate Partners who make our work possible!
Contact Bailey Kitka at bailey (at) conservationnw.org to find out how to make Conservation Northwest part of your corporate giving, or next event or adventure.
“The ability to engage our staff, members, and clients with the work directly was a huge draw. One of our first projects was about 5 years ago and was a tree planting up at Snoqualmie Pass. It was a cool fall day, the colors were booming and we had a team of about 12 folks planting trees. CNW did a great job giving us context and educating us on why it was so important to restore the natural habitat and plant native species. After that experience, I was hooked and have looked forward to supporting them every year since.”– Shanon Tysland, CEO of Experience Momentum