Send us a message using the form below. If you would like to contact a specific staffer or department (including Finance and IT), please note the intended recipient or department in the subject line.
For media inquiries, please contact our Communications Director, Andrea Wolf-Buck at andrea (at) conservationnw.org or call 206-970-1430.
You can also send mail to or visit us at our main office in Seattle’s Queen Anne/Interbay neighborhood:
1829 10th Ave W, Suite B
Seattle, WA 98119
More contact options:
- For media inquiries, please contact Andrea Wolf-Buck, Communications Director, at communications (at) conservationnw.org or 206.970.1430.
- Looking to volunteer? Please email outreach (at) conservationnw.org and indicate whether you’re interested in our Community Wildlife Monitoring Project, habitat restoration planting parties, or helping out with our annual auction and other events.
- Looking to take action? Sign up for our WILD NW email action alerts or visit our Take Action page.
- Looking for an event speaker, presenter or tabling representative? Please contact outreach (at) conservationnw.org.
- Want to learn about our biggest event of the year: our annual auction and dinner? Please contact Heather Hutchison at auction (at) conservationnw.org.
- Interested in the Community Wildlife Monitoring Project? Please contact monitoring (at) conservationnw.org.
- Have donation, membership or corporate giving questions? Please contact info (at) conservationnw.org.