Volunteer opportunities with Conservation Northwest’s Auction & Dinner: Hope for a Wild Future
Conservation Northwest / Apr 15, 2022 / Events
Returning for its 19th year, our “Hope for a Wild Future” Auction & Dinner is requesting volunteers!
Looking for new opportunities to connect with fellow conservationists? Consider joining our 2022 auction volunteer team! We’ll need assistance in setting up the venue, checking in guests, coordinating the silent auction, and much more! This year, Conservation Northwest will be hosting our annual auction as a hybrid (virtual/live) event at Bell Harbor Conference Center (see map) in beautiful, downtown Seattle.
~ 4:00 – 9:00 PM
For more information and to sign up, email:
Benefits of volunteering:
- Attend the event and celebrate with fellow conservationists free-of-charge.
- Enjoy a complimentary meal voucher for your time and commitment.
Additional notes to consider:
- Feel free to wear your favorite semi-formal attire.
- Seating will be available for all guests and attending volunteers for dining and rest.
- Please coordinate your own mode of transportation to/from the venue. Street parking may be available along the piers.
We will finalize our volunteer roster and confirm your roles 2-3 days prior to the event. In your email, please include a short bio, any dietary restrictions, and your availability from 4-9 PM, Thursday April 21st, 2022.
We look forward to having you join our auction team and to help celebrate our ongoing efforts to keep the Northwest wild! Our work is elevated two-fold by your generosity.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our Annual Auction or register and attend as a guest!