We truly appreciate your generosity in donating to a Conservation Northwest, and we’re sorry if you’re having trouble with that process. We’ve outlined some of the most common reasons for a failed donation:
- Double check the info you typed is correct
- The donation name matches the name on your card
- Card number, CVV code or zip code are all correct
- Insufficient funds or card declines by credit card issuers (can also happen if your donation attempt seems outside your normal spending habits)
- Browser issues or issues with your internet connection
If the following three issues don’t apply to you, and your donation hasn’t been processed please reach out to our Development Associate, Sara Bellevue, to help complete your donation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2066918045 X 0.