Silent Auction now open through April 23rd!
Conservation Northwest / Apr 16, 2021 / Events, Members
Bidding is now live for our online Silent Auction! Check out 55+ unique auction packages before the auction ends on April 23rd at 6:00 p.m.
By Heather Hutchison, Special Events and Community Engagement Coordinator
We invite you to take part in our online Silent Auction benefiting Northwest wildlife and wildlands. The Silent Auction is open to all who wish to peruse, so take a look and bid on some fun, COVID-safe activities or stock up on post-pandemic, PNW-inspired adventures!
We have more than 55 packages featuring exciting Northwest adventures, unique wildlife experiences, fun family crafts and activities, wine and spirits, self-care, coffee, artwork, and much more. Awesome packages you can bid on include:
- A guided tour of the Geology, Soils, and Wildlife from Lake Chelan to Douglas County
- Up to a week’s stay at a private cabin on the south shore of Lake Chelan
- A winter and spring pygmy rabbit outing to see what is being done for this endangered species in the Sagelands of Eastern Washington
- Private wine tasting with winemarker at King’s Raven Winery just outside of Portland and a wine adventure through the Sagelands from Ellensburg to Yakima
- Fishing and boating on Puget Sound and rafting experiences on the Deschutes River and Skagit River
- Local outdoor adventures including rock climbing, old-growth canopy climbing, kayaking, or paddleboarding
- Adventure gear from Ignik, Fjällräven, and Outdoor Research
View our full list of silent auction packages here!
The Silent Auction will close on Friday, April 23rd at 6:00 p.m. PT. Please note that we will do our best to mail items whenever possible, but due to alcohol restrictions and weight/size limitations, certain items are available for pick-up only from our office in Queen Anne, Seattle. Please be sure to check restrictions for each item. Please reach out to auction (at) conservationnw.org with any questions.
We also hope you will consider joining us for our live event taking place on Thursday, April 22nd from 6:00-7:00 p.m. PT. This livestreamed event will be a lively evening complete with speakers, live auction and paddle raises, and socializing with Conservation Northwest staff and fellow conservationists! Register and find out more about the live event here.
Your support ensures that we can continue to make progress in Washington and southern British Columbia for healthy watersheds, protected public lands, and restored forests and sagelands for all the wonderful wild creatures who inhabit these fragile landscapes, as well as local communities.
If you have questions, please contact auction (at) conservationnw.org or call (206) 675–9747 ext 212.
We appreciate all of you who have shown your support for Conservation Northwest over the past year and contributed to our ability to persevere with our critical programs. We hope you are able to join us in celebrating our 2020 successes during our 2021 virtual event and online auction benefiting our incredible wildlife and wildlands.