Protect, Connect and Restore
Conservation Northwest / Oct 26, 2016 / Work Updates
By Jeff Baierlein, Development and Communications Director
The Pacific Northwest is a place of majestic natural beauty. Pristine wildlands. Free-roaming wildlife. And it’s because of you…and people like you.
You know that Conservation Northwest fights to protect large natural areas from harm. We help restore wildlife like fishers and grizzly bears to their natural habitats. But did you know that our largest source of support is from our members?
It’s champions for nature like you that make it possible for us to keep the Northwest wild.
Will you become a member today?
It’s your membership that helps us work to bring back the grizzly bear, and save the critically endangered Northern spotted owl.
As a member of Conservation Northwest:
- You’ll receive our acclaimed full-color print newsletter, Conservation Northwest Quarterly.
- You will get our monthly E-newsletter, Conservation Connection, with timely environmental news.
- You’ll have exclusive invitations to members-only activities and events in your community.
- Our Wild NW Action Alerts will arrive in your inbox, giving you opportunities to take action for nature.
- You’ll receive invitations to volunteer with like-minded others who share your love of the Pacific Northwest.
- You’ll enjoy being part of our great conservation community!
Please become a member of Conservation Northwest today.
Join us in protecting and restoring the precious landscapes we call home.
What’s one the best membership benefits of all? Knowing that you are part of a community of effective environmental champions. A community with a rich history of protecting our most treasured wild places and wildlife. And a community that has big dreams about a wild Northwest—and is making them come true. Join us.
P.S. For a limited time only, join at our special $25 membership rate. You’ll help endangered species like lynx and murrelet. You’ll help preserve our most special wild landscapes, and you’ll have a chance to win a warm and comfy jacket from Outdoor Research!