Giving Tuesday is less than a week away!
Conservation Northwest / Nov 25, 2015 / Work Updates
By Alaina Kowitz, Communications and Outreach Associate
The season of giving is quickly approaching, and many of us are looking for ways to rise above the consumerism chaos of Black Friday and Cyber Monday after Thanksgiving. Well, look no further, givers! Giving Tuesday is the latest post-Thanksgiving weekday to earn a name for itself, and it reminds us all to give to the charities and nonprofit organizations who work for great causes.
Giving Tuesday is December 1, 2015, and it’s easy to become a part of the movement.
Conservation Northwest, as an accredited charity and 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is grateful for your support in the spirit of the holidays. There are several ways to give to Conservation Northwest for Giving Tuesday:
- Become a member: With a $35 annual membership fee, become a Conservation Northwest member and enjoy member benefits like receiving our quarterly print newsletter, monthly e-newsletters, and invitations to member events and activities!
- AmazonSmile: When you do find yourself shopping online for the holidays, use AmazonSmile to complete your orders on Amazon.com. Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase cost to your organization of choice, at no extra cost to you.
- GoodShop and iGive: Head over to GoodShop or iGive and find deals and coupons for thousands of brands. After selecting Conservation Northwest as your charity of choice, these sites will donate a portion of your purchase cost to funding our work.
- Ebay: If you’re an Ebay seller, you can donate a portion of your profits to Conservation Northwest.
- CNW merchandise: Don’t forget about our CNW gear! From shirts to work gloves, we have great merchandise for that conservationist who you’re shopping for.
Conservation Northwest’s mission to protect wildlands and wildlife in the Pacific Northwest is only made possible thanks to people like you.