Creative Ways to Give
Conservation Northwest / Oct 27, 2020 / Members
As you consider a year-end gift, we want to draw your attention to some special ways to give.
By Bailey Kitka, Individual giving and events coordinator
Here are some easy alternative options for maximizing your giving this holiday season:
- Getting Holiday Gifts through Amazon? Make sure you’re enrolled in AmazonSmile and select Conservation Northwest as your designated charity. This is a free service where a portion of select purchases will go to supporting our work.
- Also take a peek at our Amazon charity list for items we can use like remote cameras for our Citizen Wildlife Monitoring Project or shovels for restoration work parties.
- Have one of those people who already have everything they need? Consider a gift of membership. When donating online, include your gifted membership information in the designation comment box and we will make sure to let them know of your gift. Standard memberships start at $35 (but our most popular is at $75!)
- Start a social media fundraiser Ask your friends and family to direct their holiday gifts to benefit wildlife. It’s easy to do with a Facebook Fundraiser. Instagram, tik tok, and Twitter all have options to get the word out as well.
- Become a volunteer! Join one of our many volunteer opportunities to help Conservation Northwest’s action on the ground (and in the mountains!) Donate your time to upcoming projects that help keep our northwest wild.
- And if you are making a gift, don’t forget to check if your employer matches! Have a company interested in sponsorship? Direct them here, we’re so grateful for all our partners, big and small!