Conservation Northwest’s online auction ends today at 6:00 p.m.
Conservation Northwest / Apr 03, 2020 / Cascades to Rockies, Events
Don’t miss this chance to bid on unique Northwest experiences, outdoor adventures and items you’ll find nowhere else!
By Matthew Brouwer, Director of Development
Our Online Silent Auction closes tonight at 6:00 p.m. Visit cnw2020.ggo.bid/bidding/package-browse to start bidding!
Take a first, second or third look at more than 60 unique auction packages including some new additions:
- Our Sinclair Island Get-Away has been doubled. Don’t miss this second-chance opportunity to secure a week away with up to 12 friends or family members on tranquil Sinclair Island near Anacortes in the San Juan Islands.
- A lovely giraffe wire art piece made by artisans from the Ugandan community-based conservation initiative Snares to Wares.
Be sure to get your bids in ASAP through our secure online platform!
Other great packages to check out include:
- Lake Chelan Geology, Soils and Wildlife Tour with geology expert Dan McShane and conservation and soils expert Jay Kehne. An unforgettable way to experience the remarkable terrain surrounding Lake Chelan complete with a lovely chateau dinner at Sorrento’s Ristorante and two-night stay in Chelan.
- Seahawks Fandom with signed Russel Wilson photo and signed Steve Largent jersey. Think about it. This might be your best opportunity in life to own something touched and signed by Danger-Russ.
- The Big Cheese, a “Colossal Cut” eight-pound triangle of award-winning Flagship cheese from Beecher’s in Pike Place Market. Because shelter-in-place is so much better when you have cheese.
- A life-like and life-sized plush Lynx, hand-sewn by Hansa Creations. The perfect couch or bedtime companion for the wildlife-loving member of your family.
This is just a small slice of what you’ll find at cnw2020.ggo.bid, but only until tonight at 6:00 p.m.
And even better, all proceeds go towards innovative and impactful programs benefiting Northwest wildlife and wildlands!
Want to learn more about our work? Check out our newest video, Cascade to Rockies Connections, about innovative programs for wildlife crossings under Highway 97, wilderness protection and forest restoration in the Kettle Range, and collaboration with recreation leaders and rural communities to connect our region’s largest mountain ranges.
Matthew Brouwer, Director of Development
P.S. Thank you to our wonderful sponsors!